Value driven workhorse bundle featuring tons of essential equipment, ready for production!
Whether you're looking to start out with a strong core variety of tools and equipment to dive into glassblowing, or you're already developing a small studio and need a great kit to round it out, this bundle will save you time and money. Valued at over $2500, you're getting quality equipment at an accessible price.
Then, elevate your skills with our Glassblowing Online lesson plan! For $39 a month, you'll get instant access to our 10-week crash course where you can learn glassblowing from the ground-up, or dive into our more advanced techniques and products to get a leg up on awesome production options to make a real living from glassblowing. And we're always adding more lessons to our subscription so you can always stay on top of the glassblowing game!
We've teamed up with ABR Imagery, one the most comprehensive glassblowing tools & equipment suppliers in America, to provide you with this well-rounded glassblowing kit. You'll get your torch, hoses, kiln, array of tools & equipment so you can get started. Take it from us & our years of experience, if you need the best equipment to start producing glass, these are the essentials you'll need to set up your own glassblowing studio.
This package ships directly to your door from ABR Imagery in Bloomington, IN. Free shipping for orders within the continental US.
Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & international shipping rates apply. You will be contacted shortly after placing an order for a customized link for your shipping quote.
To learn how to set up your glassblowing kit, just see the step by step guide here - a tutorial on how to use it all!
Items & Specs:
- Nortel Minor Bench Torch
- Paragon SC2B Kiln (shipped separately)
- Kiln powered by standard 120v wall outlet
- 1/4" Oxygen & Propane Hose - 12 ft.
- Regulators - Oxygen & Propane
- Flashback Arrestors - Oxygen & Propane
- ACE Glassblower's Safety Glasses
- Scoring Knife
- 6" x 6" x 1/2" Graphite Plate
- 2-12mm Graphite Reamer
- 5/8" Push Tool
- 1/8" Tungsten Pick
- 10" x 10" 4-Ply High Heat Pad
- 6" Needle Nose Pliers
- Medium Locking Claw Grabbers
- Simax 31.7mm x 4mm Clear Tubing
- Simax 25.4mm x 4mm Clear Tubing
- Simax 12mm x 2.2mm Clear Tubing
- Simax 9.53mm x 2mm Clear Tubing
- Simax 7mm Clear Boro Rod
- Assorted Color Rod Shorts
- SC2B Kiln - 35 lbs - 13" x 14" x 16”
- Entire Kit (w/o Kiln) - 35 lbs - 36 x 12 x 12”
- Final sale - no returns or exchanges
- Coupon codes not applicable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warning.ca.gov