Looking for professional grade glassblowing equipment?
The Advanced Glassblowing Kit is our solution to an all-in-one, one-stop-shop production kit. Now you can dive right into making pipes, bongs, bubblers & more. Compared to our Starter Kit, this package includes everything necessary for full glass production. The biggest difference being the inclusion of a much more robust bench torch, a micro-torch & a full-sized kiln. Since we know how overwhelming it can be to figure out exactly what you'll need to get your production rolling, we've curated this essential pack of supplies, tools & equipment. No need to buy tons of high priced items you don't need or spend endless hours weeding out the best pieces & parts.
We've teamed up with ABR Imagery, one the most comprehensive glassblowing tools & equipment suppliers in America, to provide you with this all inclusive advanced glassblowing kit. You'll get your torches, hoses, kiln, array of tools & equipment so you can get started. Take it from us & our years of experience, if you need the best equipment to start producing glass, these are the essentials you'll need to set up your own glassblowing studio.
This package ships directly to your door from ABR Imagery in Bloomington, IN. Free shipping for orders within the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & international shipping rates apply - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping quote & customized link.
Want to learn more about all the products? Watch our YouTube videos where we unbox the kit & get in-depth product knowledge about each item included. And to learn how to set up your glassblowing kit, just see the step by step guide here - a tutorial on how to use it all!
Items & Specs:
- Bethlehem Bravo Bench Burner
- Smith Little Torch
- Paragon Bluebird XL Kiln (shipped separately)
- 1/4" Oxygen & Propane Hose - 12 ft.
- 4-to-2 Inlet Conversion Kit
- Regulators - Oxygen & Propane
- Flashback Arrestors - Oxygen & Propane
- Y-Splitters - Oxygen & Propane
- ACE Glassblower's Safety Glasses
- 6" x 6" x 1/2" Graphite Plate
- 1/2" x 12" Graphite Rod
- 5/8" Push Tool
- 2" x 3" Graphite Paddle
- 1/8" Tungsten Pick
- 5" x 5" 4-Ply High Heat Pad
- Locking Claw Grabbers
- 1/4" 90º Brass Swivel
- 1/4" Silicone Blow Hose w/ Mouthpieces
- Bluebird XL Kiln - 90 lbs - 32 x 24 x 23”
- Entire Kit (w/o Kiln) - 35 lbs - 36 x 12 x 12”
- Final sale - no returns or exchanges
- Coupon codes not applicable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warning.ca.gov