A wonderfully compact and feature-rich working kiln.
Most kilns are big and generate a lot of heat, and not every studio or working space is accommodating to some styles. The SC2 provides an easily manageable footprint while stil providing excellent working & annealing heat for your glasswork. Suitable for accessories, beads, pendants, and other small accessories, it also fits small-ish bubblers and other smoking pipes with ease. If you've been looking for an excellent starting kiln, or just something smaller to handle immediate workloads, the bead door version of the SC2 will make a perfect fit!
This package ships directly to your door from ABR Imagery in Bloomington, IN. Free shipping for orders within the continental US.
Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & international shipping rates apply. You will be contacted shortly after placing an order for a customized link for your shipping quote.
Features & Specs:
- Paragon SC2 with Bead Door Kiln
- NEMA 5-15P style plug (works great with US outlets)
- Controller: Sentry Xpress Digital 3-key
- Max. Temperature: 2000F / 1093C
- Amps: 12
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 1440
- Breaker Size: 15
- Circuit: 14
- Chamber Width: 8"
- Chamber Depth: 7.75"
- Ship Dimensions: 18.75"L x 21.5"W x 16.5"H
- Ship Weight: 38lbs
- Final sale - no returns or exchanges
- Coupon codes not applicable
- Discoloration of outside finish near high heat areas is normal under typical use, does not affect function
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warning.ca.gov