Easy way to roll big joints.
Simple to use and no special rolling skills required. Get fast, stress-free, consistent results without the mess.
Get excellent results for a smooth and even burn across the whole joint. Best paired with our compatible glass tips for joints.
Rolling by hand can be a difficult process that requires skill and time for the joints you want. Now with our King Size Rolling Machine, you can roll bigger joints easily and quickly. You'll get consistent, professional-looking rolled joints. Best paired with our compatible glass tips for joints. The 8.5mm Taper Tip is best if want to place your joint inside the glass filter tip. Or, if you like your glass tip rolled inside your joint, the 6.5mm Taper Tip is your best choice.
If you'd like detailed instructions on how to use our Rolling Machine to roll larger joints, watch our video below or view the infographic in the gallery.
Features & Specs:
- Rolling length: 4.25"
- Max diameter: 14mm (at widest end)
- Rolling machine makes cones only; one side of the roller is deeper than the other
- Completed joints can weigh between 1.5g - 2g
- Completed joints fit best inside our 8.5mm Taper Tip
- To roll the glass tip inside your joint, use our 6.5mm Taper Tips inside the roller on the high side
- Will not roll with our 7.5mm Smokey inside the machine
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov