Bowl joint broken? Bong chipped or cracked? Downstem stuck? Don't let these small breaks become a big issue. We can easily repair minor glass damages and get your bong or accessory back in action.
Note: Bongs 13 inches and taller may incur additional fees due to the extra work required for repair.
After purchase, check your inbox for a follow up email immediately for details to finalize your repair order. If you don't see an email from us within around 10 minutes of purchase, check your junk folder and ensure to add our email to your inbox to ensure you safely receive all our communications on time.
Coupon codes not applicable. Service fees are non-refundable in the event you no longer want to proceed with the repair. We will only honor a refund in the event your piece is completely non-repairable. All taxes and expedited shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
Variations outside of the agreed design at time of order can be subject to additional charges and extended projected turnaround times. Completed repairs are final sale and non-refundable.
Typical completion timelines from date of receiving your glass in our studio is 1-2 weeks.
Disclaimer: Due to the unknown original quality and construction of non-Purr glass items, repairs can risk further damage, and may become unsalvageable during the process. You can view our full service Terms and Conditions below.
- Coupon codes not applicable.
- Repairs are final sale and non-refundable.
- Service fees are non-refundable if you decline to proceed with the repair.
- Service fees eligible for refund if we determine it is non-repairable.
- Handling fees required if your shipment is received in a non-repairable state, beyond the repair agreed upon at time of purchase.
- Taxes and expedited shipping rates calculated at checkout.