A kiln suited for the most rigorous tasks, day in & day out.
If you're serious about your glassblowing, a quality kiln is needed to keep up with your production. Whether you're getting prep ready, keeping your glass hot, firing a final annealing, or anything in-between, the Paragon F420 was built to impress. It's a daily workhorse here at our studio, and we couldn't give this kiln a bigger seal of approval. Plus, we've included a plug adapter for easy use within any US household!
This package ships directly to your door from ABR Imagery in Bloomington, IN. Free shipping for orders within the continental US.
Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & international shipping rates apply. You will be contacted shortly after placing an order for a customized link for your shipping quote.
Need to know how to set it up? Curious for more? Check out our video below
Features & Specs:
- Paragon F420 Glassblowing Kiln
- NEMA 5-20p style plug
- Includes adapter for standard US outlet
- Control Type: Sentry Digital 3-key Glass Control
- Max. Temperature: 1200F / 648C
- Amps: 20
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 2400
- Breaker Size: 20
- Circuit: 12
- Chamber Width: 14.00" / 35.56 CM
- Chamber Depth: 13.00" / 33.02 CM
- Ship Dimensions: 31"L x 34"W x 38"H
- Ship Weight: 200lbs
- Final sale - no returns or exchanges
- Coupon codes not applicable
- Discoloration of outside finish near high heat areas is normal under typical use, does not affect function
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warning.ca.gov