A kiln suited for the most rigorous tasks, day in & day out.
If you're serious about your glassblowing, a quality kiln is needed to keep up with your production. Whether you're getting prep ready, keeping your glass hot, doing a final annealing, or anything in-between, the Paragon F420 was built to impress. It's a daily workhorse here at our studio, and we couldn't give this kiln a bigger seal of approval.
This package ships directly to your door from ABR Imagery in Bloomington, IN. Free shipping for orders within the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & international shipping rates apply - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping quote & customized link.
Need to know how to set it up? Curious for more? Check out our video here!
Features & Specs:
- Paragon F420 Glassblowing Kiln
- NEMA 5-20p style plug
- Includes adapter for standard US outlet
- Control Type: Sentry Digital 3-key Glass Control
- Max. Temperature: 1200F / 648C
- Amps: 20
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 2400
- Breaker Size: 20
- Circuit: 12
- Chamber Width: 14.00" / 35.56 CM
- Chamber Depth: 13.00" / 33.02 CM
- Ship Dimensions: 31"L x 34"W x 38"H
- Ship Weight: 200lbs
- Final sale - no returns or exchanges
- Coupon codes not applicable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warning.ca.gov